With the advancement of technology has led to the rise of voice-enabled assistants by the year 2011, with the introduction of Siri, no one could have foreseen that this innovative technology would become a fore frontier for technology-based innovation. After eight years later, it has been estimated that nearly 6 million American users can easily purchase smart speakers like Google Home, Amazon Echo and eMarketer has predicted that over 100 million of smartphone users will be using voice search assistants by Q3 of 2019.
However, prominent brand such as Amazon and Google are enduring to fuel this trend as they compete for market share. Primarily, voice interfaces are primarily advancing at an exponential rate in all industries of all categories that primarily ranges from banking, healthcare and education, as most of the IT companies that deals with website copywriting services and relevant trends are stepping ahead to release their voice-based integration devices to keep a planned pace with the business requirements and needs of target consumers. Hence, in this article we have listed about top 4 voice search trends for 2020.
1. Significant Development of Voice Search
With the emergence of digital voice assistants and voice search trends has played a vital role in maintaining the daily routine tasks of your targeted consumers. The most prominent examples of digital voice assistants include Apple Siri, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Cortana and Blackberry Assistant.
Most Importantly, the above-mentioned technology support assistants are available in the form of smartphones, CCTV cameras, TVs and relevant home entertainment devices. The recent statistics and estimates have measured that over 77% of Americans use smartphones that are equipped with a voice assistant. With handheld devices especially smartphones possess an integrated voice assistant that enables you to search for information related to business dealings at any timeframe.
- The latest report has highlighted that over 32% of consumers use smart speakers that includes Google Home & Amazon Echo.
- Another report states that 72% of targeted consumers familiar with voice assistants use them for voice searching aspects.
- Voice Assistants are useful for families having young children with an income less $100000.
2. Improving the Experience of Online Search
It is a proven fact that the trend of voice search is constantly increasing, but the question arises that how actually it directly impacts the online search. Primarily, to find out that you can look for how customers will primarily use these tools and resources.
- It has been estimated that vast majority of 89% of customers uses voice assistants for search purposes.
- Primarily, the research highlights that over 88% of customers uses Q&A format that consists of professional information and consistent durability.
- Most of the consumers prefer voice search instead of traditional textual searches that comprises of over 71% target consumers highlights that prefers you to use search.
Hence, the changing needs of consumers have greatly impacted in a way that voice assistants will primarily improve the way of search aspects. Google has reported that over 20% of mobile user searches and vice versa etc. Albeit the ratio of percentage will seemingly rise as more voice assistants are implemented to the voice enabled devices. Thus, more than 30% of voice searches has been expected to be directed without using any digital screen by the Q1 of 2020.
3. Comprehensive Agility of Voice Search Devices
It must be noted that the smart speakers are not only devices that drives adoption of voice enabled searches. In this regard, anyone with a smartphone knows that voice search is more reliable than traditional devices in all aspects related to conversion and communication purposes. Google’s voice-enabled searches has primarily reported on mobile devices is now available in more than 100 languages.
- Google has reported that over 20% of searches on its apps and Android devices used to performed voice searches.
- It has been reported that almost 70% of the voice searches are performed using informational languages.
- Google Speech Recognition technology has an 95% accuracy rate in those regions where English is widely spoken.
Hence, this trend has been growing intensively with the advancement in the dimensions of Artificial Intelligence and Computing such as responsive web design services and relevant trends with a mere focus on voice enabled speech recognition technology, machine learning techniques and natural language processing.
4. Rapid Changing in Search Engine Behaviors
The concept of Voice Search has been thoroughly discussed by experts with regards to the visibility of voice that will be continuous challenge for potential users and targeted consumers. This prediction is based on the multiple facts and figures pertaining to usability experiences, this is because the user interface communication with voice assistant is missing a link between conversion of either transmitter end or receive end. Primarily, users cannot witness or touch a voice interface until it is connected to Alexa or Google Assistant app. Instantly, your search behaviors will primarily see a great impact.
- If tech-based research firms are correct, voice-based ad revenue would possibly reach over $19 billion by the end of 2022.
- According to the latest reports that over 50% of searches will be performed via voice searches by the end of 2020.
Nowadays, brands are now focusing on transition in which touch points are transforming to listening points and organic search will be held in the significant way. As, voice searches are growing rapidly with regards to popularity, rise of eCommerce development agencies, in this regard digital marketers are expected in Google and Amazon will primarily function as a platform in a supplementary form of paid messages and email marketing techniques.
Read Article: 9 Tips to Rank Your Website In SERP
Certainly, it has been proven that investing in a voice search optimization is constantly increasing to enhance brand awareness campaigns, online storage and purchase revenue aspects of startup businesses or established firms that are providing professional services like mobile web development services to their target audiences. Similarly, based on latest reports it has been estimated that voice searches financial aspects have be resulted into $1.3 billion in Amazon, and it is further expected that the ratio is going to be increased to $40 billion by the end of Q1 of 2022. In a nutshell, it is proven that the trends associated with voice searches will revolutionize the lives of people via providing exceptional services to reach their business to the next level.