Certainly, if you are looking for motivation to get things done in a better way, probably, you’ll have to change some elementary approaches to make alternatives comprising of its look and feel, aesthetic design and even your observation regarding the whole procedure. Significantly, this change is required in every stage of life and the area of web development is also a part of this whole process lifecycle. For Instance, have a look at your oldest website and compare it with other websites we are perceiving today, you’ll most probably understand that how far they have come in various aspects in terms of technical advancements including design trends.
Moreover, In the aspects of technology the static websites would most probably boost your online presence, as websites are prominently being dynamic. However, the biggest step or progress in this era is the use of technology, particularly augmented reality and virtual reality. Today, the web design services that are available in the marketplace would most probably benefit from these technologies and more often users also recommend these resources or services.
Significantly, the websites are progressively proceeding into latest trends of Augmented Reality (AR) & Virtual Reality (VR) to provide better quality and usability experience to their potential users. Albeit prior to talk about how they are rapidly changing in the area of web designing.
What’s Virtual Reality?
Scientifically, Virtual Reality is the reformation of artificial or real-life situation, which allows users to experience realistic situation visualizing via eyes or ears whilst travelling in real time environment. For instance, the best example of this technology is Facebook’s Oculus. You can extensively visualize the VR technology via wearing a headset on your eyes.
However, the major use of VR is to experience a real-time situation to devise futuristic approaches. Furthermore, it empowers the imaginary experiences, albeit in real situations such as games or movies i.e. 3D videos. Significantly, programmatical and mathematical tools are used in VR more particularly, Virtual Reality Modelling Language (VRML) is the programming language implemented in VR to connect with real-time environment within the virtual segments. Further, Janus VR is the only one web-browser that drives you to experience the VR techniques within 3D Environment i.e. Virtual Reality.
What’s Augmented Reality?
Prominently, Augmented Reality is emerging technology that captures the information and visual objects pertaining to real-world situations focusing on real world tactics and timeframe. This technology comprises of using readily available items and implementing various details to create completely revolutionized artificial environment.
For Instance, the best example of AR Technology is the use of IKEA, this app allows you to view how your furniture will tend to look in your bedroom prior to actually to make significant purchases. Simply, you are only required to capture the pieces of furniture from your catalog, just take that to your bedroom and enable AR mode and you’ll visualize a completely new look and feel i.e. the directions, sizes, shapes colors etc. all of them can be altered to attain remarkable results.
Recently, Apple and Google released its new chipset in the year 2017 codenamed as ARCore and ARKit for devising new augmented reality apps.
The Similarity of VR & AR
Precisely, VR and AR are both cutting edge technologies, that are trying to provide the best experience to their potential users. Moreover, the technologies involved in both VR and AR are quite similar. Further, they both can provided similar results when integrated together providing utmost experience in the world.
How AR & VR Are Changing Web Design Industry?
The most important question that arises in every entrepreneur mind, why you should hire website designers & developers to produce utmost website development services that deals with Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality? They prominently seem quite remarkable but can they actually assist people with anything they want? The answer is yes, many website designs services uses both VR and AR, acts as an ailment for people in every sector of your life whether it may be entertainment, medicine or maintaining customer relationship. Hence, the detailed discussion below provides you intuitive understanding about this issue.
- Mostly VR technology is used in movie theaters to enhance their experience for their target audiences.
- Software Apps such as IKEA also uses the AR technology to make consumers quite comfortable as to how the product will be implemented into their places prior to buying it in reality. This empowers the sales and appeals users to stay away from tax rates and other loss involved with it.
- VR technology is also used in movie and cinema theaters to improve the visionary experience and approach of the respected audience in theater environment.
- VR technology is used to treat post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, depression and phobia in many areas related to medicine and surgery. There exists enormous software’s that uses these technologies, primarily the VR headset contains an eye-tracking ball which is used to properly monitor the anxiety levels and helps people to control stress and depression.
- Using VR technology, medical and surgery students can be trained easily via visualizing real-world scenarios. Moreover, it gives accessibility to medical specialist to have conversation with patients. This technology also enables doctors to reach the operation theater or treatment area to provide diagnosis.
- Prior to the surgical process, doctors can perform the whole procedure via AR providing them to figure out risk factor associated with it.
- In some countries including Sweden and South Korea have initiated VR programs that are primarily used to train soldiers in the military forces.
- Some of the cosmetic companies use AR tools and resources deployed on their website to make people aware of the fact that fact that how AR is progressing in every walk of life allowing people to experience various products and figure out how they seemingly look alike.
Certainly, technology has evolved from significant dimensions and has provided creative insights to revolutionize the lives of people with a similar extent to cultivate their daily routine activities and business requirements. Hence, the trend of latest technologies such as Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality is emerging and it is expected to provide remarkable impact in the marketplace. Thus, it is proven that VR and AR are worthful technologies that can take you to the next generation environment.
Also Read: 5 Tips to use Gradients in Web Design – 2019